Hi I'm not running linux but I soon will be
I have a cd copy of mandrake 6.1 and what to have the upgrade to 7.0 downloaded before I put 6.1 on my question is
where do I download the upgrade from this my seem a dumb question but I have no experience with Unix os's at all so please be kind

Morpheus, The Matrix

I hear the men in white coats banging on my door now...it's only a matter of time before they break through and take me off where all the other crazy people go...to design bigger and better Microsoft(TM) software