Bobby Welch wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone who has a usb wheel mouse has been able to get the
> wheel to function properly in linux.  I have tried imwheel but it does not
> appear to work correctly with a usb mouse.  Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks

I have the logitech mouseman+ usb and I just use the USB to ps2 adapter since
the 2.2.x kernel doesn't support USB.   2.4.x will support it (whenever it
comes out). I'm using Mandrake 6.1 and it works fine.. not all programs work
with the mouse wheel, however.  I saw a screen shot of 7.0 (air) and i saw an
option for usb.  Don't know if it works or not.  Anyone try it?  If that
doesn't work just buy one of those ps2 adapters and it will work.

-Conrad