Kajetan Beler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>   How should I use zipdrive as a user under Mandrake 7.
>   As a root there is no problem at all, works and mouts great.
>   But when I try to mount as a user I just get :
>
>    "only root can do that"
>
>   What should I do..
>
>  Kajetan
=====================================
You'll need to change the "permissions" on the device.
As "root" right click on the device, under properties, go to the permissions
tab and put a check in the group and users boxes for read, write, and execute.
 that should allow any user to work fully with the device.
HTH,
Mike

Michael Scottaline
Linux 2.2.13