Well, my son has become a Linux convert. He always thought it funny that his
father was deserting Windoze for Linux. Understand, my son is 12 years old
and more into games than anything else.

Until yesterday, I had never gotten a game for Linux. However, yesterday I
saw Heroes of Might & Magic 3 for Linux and had to get it. Well, my son was
blown away. He saw me playing it and refused to believe I was playing on
Linux. When I finally convinced him, he decided he needed to learn more
about it.

Games can be one the hooks to get people to come over from the dark side.
:-)
Now, if only we can get a port of High Heat Baseball, the Friedman household
will be in heaven. :-)

--

Rick Friedman
Salant Corp. - MIS

"The closest place to heaven on earth is Yankee Stadium."