Hi David! Am Die, 18 Jan 2000 schrieb David Amundson:
> I'm installing linux/mandrake on a Compaq Pentium LTE 5250, and the
> installation process stops dead after all the packages have been installed
> and the install program has probed for a mouse. The machine locks up at
> this point. Is this normal? What to do?
This seams to be a greate fault. I've had the same problems with my laptop.
Some people told me that it is a good idea to burn a new mandrake cd
without the mouseconfig-package. Then you can install mousesupport after
the basic-installation. Unfortunately my installations hangs at the next
point; the automatic graphiccard-installation.   :-(( Perhaps you are more
successfull.
Ciao.....Thomas

-

Bitte E-Mail an: Thomas Wegner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>