Hello.

I just recently installed 7.0 and now my hard drive is trash.  "Physically damaged" is
what the diagnostics said.  Also I can't access my modem.  the PCMCIA demon loads but
there are no beeps to indicate they are recognised.  This is the same when I tried to
reinstall 6.1.

Also there is no /var/run/stab flie or other modem associated stuff that used to be
there.  MS scandisk found thirty bad clusters and then quit.

please send any comments, suggestions, or donations ($300 needed) to

Ivan trail
po box 1472
liberal ks 67901.

ps don't try to e-mail because it obviously DOESN'T WORK!!