For what its worth, I have a machine at work that was running 6.1 which I
upgraded to 7.0 with few minor problems.  However, I tried multiple clean
installs of 7.0 on my box at home, and had various problems which left me dead
in the water (squid, ip forwarding, etc) as a proxy server. To be honest, most
of these were probably configuration problems caused by yours truly.  I like to
think I can work out most problems with the help of you guys and gals, but I
decided to stick with 6.1 at home.

My .02

Bryan

bluebottle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/01/2000 08:20:22 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]