i cant figure out how to make the "desktop" the same size as the monitor display! its much larger and i need it to fit!! also, i cant figure out how to start gnome, and none of the help files are avasilable.

Christopher L Delp mobile e mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.u.arizona.edu/~cld Friend of Bill W. If the futures looking dark, We're the ones who have to shout If there's no one in control, were the ones who draw the line Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try

Do You Yahoo!?