John Aldrich wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> > Hi !
> >
> > > and when I do g++ test.cc -o test
> > > I get this error
> > > test.cc:1: iostream.h: No such file or directory
> > > What file libraries/rpms am I missing?  Obviously, the compiler can't find the
> > > iostream.h header file. Thanks in advance.
> > >

> > [Big Smile]
> >
> > I am just at this moment on the same problem ... Does anyone know
> > where to find this <iostream.h> ? In Web i have read the normal gcc should
> > have this file ...
> >
> Install the libstdc++-devel rpm.

Well, I already have that installed, and using the above
program as a test, I get:

[wolfkin@wolfkin wolfkin]$ gcc test.cpp
/tmp/ccSIM0ZV.o: In function `main':
/tmp/ccSIM0ZV.o(.text+0xf): undefined reference to `cout'
/tmp/ccSIM0ZV.o(.text+0x14): undefined reference to
`ostream::operator<<(char const *)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

--
Wolfkin ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).