Hi, people.

        I install the MDK 6.1 here and cant solve some things, please, if
someone can help me or point some reference, thank you:

        - I sucessfully (???) configurate a CMI 8338 Sound Board on the Linux,
but the sound suddently hangs. If I reset the system and start the
X11AMP, when I play the MP3 file, this plays 1 or 2 seconds and hangs
the sound board.
        - I install the Star Office 5.1 on network copnfiguration fine, but
when I try to install a profile running the setup again, this hangs on
the end of the procedure. What this can be?

--

        Jim Bruno Goldberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             Focus Consultoria Empresarial Ltda.

   "See inside, there's nothing to hide, turn and face the light!"

                                        Where do you want from me?
                                               Wright/Gilmour