Hi,
        I have an irritating problem:
During peak hours I have a lot of difficulty dialing up to my ISP, so I
want kppp to dial continuously.  But, after 3 BUSY replies, my
kppp login script debug window shows that it is waiting, for I don't
know what.  It actually communicates with the modem as I can see the
lights flashing on the 3Com USR 56K Faxmodem, but it just seems to
bring up the modem and the window shows that it is waiting.  After a
few minutes, it decides to redial again.
        I have hunted high and low within kppp for any particular
fields but to no avail.  Has anyone any idea whether it's something
with kppp or some AT command settings?
        TIA

--
Ronald