Chech the mail archives and search for SIS...I know poeple have had some luck
with that chipset.

Your other problem I believe is a known BUG, you have to uninstall KMCLOCK RPM
<---I believe that is right...someone will correct me if I'm wrong.  Also
listed in the archives...
HTH
Jaguar

"Alvaro Beckerig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       MIME Type: multipart/alternative
> Diamond SpeedStar a50, is it supported by Linux Mandrake or not ???
> I tried all possible configurations, and it doesn't worked!
> What do I do now ???
>
> Can anyone indicates me a really good video card ???
> 'Cause SpeedStar is really a big, big shit! I'm tired!
>
> Anyone here has configured Linux with this "Someday-I'll-be-a-videocard"
???
> I know that the chipset is SiS 6326... is this *#(%* supported ?
>
> I'll be very pleased if anybody indicates a really cool videocard...
> I'll buy it tomorrow! I need help.... urgent!
>
> The problem: the text appears like black blocks.... I have the some problem
with FreeBSD and the same card.... text appears like black blocks too... very,
very strange... obs: different machines, different configurations...

http://webmail.netscape.com.