For the common desktop, what services would be safe to disable?
Currently, I'm only using my 'puter for email, StarOffice, etc...  W/ out
doing a reinstall (where you hit F1 for descriptionof each srvc)?
linuxconf (L-M 6.1) does not tell me what each of the services do.  I
can tell my box is doing too much disk swapping, and is SLOW as a
result.  Just need to do a little "fine-tuning".  Current config =
48mb, 1.6gb, P133.  Till I have the $$ to UPGRADE, I'd like to milk
my box for all it's worth ($1600 in `96) Thanks!
-Josh