Also try Amaya, and Opera, I don't know where to find them, but if you do a
search on linux.com, slashdot.org, or excite, it should come up with links.

Fran

P.S.

Anyone resolved the PPPd problem yet, you know, the one that asks for a
password when the remote host tries to give me a dyn-ip address?
----------
> From: Paul Derbyshire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [newbie] what web browser do you all use?
> Date: 08 February 2000 12:07
>
> At 01:13 PM 2/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >What web browser does everyone use with Linux?
> >
> >I hate to say it, but the main reason I keep booting back to windows
every
> >couple hours is because the NS version that comes with Mandrake just
totaly
> >blows, and If I want to view any web pages I have got to have a decent
> >browser.
>
> Have you tried using the browser built into KDE? kfm, I think, just put
an
> http:// URL in the location box and hit enter.
>

> --
>    .*.  "Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are
not
> -()  <  circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a
>    `*'  straight line."
>         -- B. Mandelbrot  |http://surf.to/pgd.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Derbyshire