Hello all.

My legacy keyboard is dying, and I have a USB keyboard lying around.  I remember hearing that Mandrake 7.0 would support USB keyboards, but it isn't quite working right.  I can type away okay, but the moment I go to hit capslock or numlock, the shell comes back with the "Keyboard:  Too many NACKs" message.  The lights on the keyboard don't change, but it seems to take effect.

Is there something I'm supposed to run to make the USB keyboard work?  Tried looking in Lothar, but it only mentioned mouse.

Thanks in advance,

Eric Large'