I have got my graphics card setup now and Im using 1024x768.  I thought that
the theme images would be nice a sharp.   Even one I like myself on my
windows desktop thats nice a sharp I tried.  But they are all dotty.  I went
into the KDE control center and in there saw that even though I am using
1024x768 is also says 75x75dpi.  Is this why the pictures are so dotty and
if so is it possible to change that dpi setting?  Ive hunted around and cant
find anything on it. Its not the images themselves and th one I used on
windows is very sharp and clear on the same screen res.

regards
Gina