I have made several attempts to install on my be6-2, i have removed
everything from my system and disabled ata66, so there is only a 27 gig
maxtor drive an an ide cdrom in the machine, yet whenever i boot from the
cdrom it gets to the initializing cdrom, it will eventually just say error
code 7 and its safe to reboot or something similar.  I know its not the cd
or the cdrom because i can use them both to install on another machine,
infact i plugged the maxtor hard drive along with the cdrom and same cd
into another motherboard and the install worked, so why won't it work on my
be6-2?

Dave