I tried setting up Lilo by using QuickInst.  I have win98 and Mandrake 7.0 both installed on separate partitions. I setup Lilo on /dev/hda and then told it that the other OS was on /dev/hda1 (which I thought was the way you were supposed to do it) since the FAT32 partition is known as /dev/hda1 to the linux OS (at least I think so).  When I tried rebooting the system it jumped directly into Linux however and did not give me an opportunity to choose the operating system I want to start up.

I would appreciate any help.  Thank you very much.

Elvis Dieguez