Hello, I have recently installed Mandrake 7, and love it, only problem I
have is I have 2 network cards, one in a linksys ehter16 isa, and the other
is a 3com 506b isa (which I believe some one has posted about already) I
can't get either one to work, it sees the 3com for sure, but I don't believe
it is working, and the linksys I'm using the ne driver for, and I have no
clue about that one. also, if anyone is using isdn, I could use some help on
that too, I'm dialing up with my 56k now, but have isdn and would like to
use it.........  Also, can anyone suggest a nice quick small irc client,
nothing fancy, just something that works.

T4nX

Ernie H Kitchen
Computer Technology
7 String Superman

"If you can't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?"

P.S. That ass that sent the Junk OS email... I'm an MCSE, I know everything
about windows and NT anyone would want to know... and my systems rarely
crash.... here's the difference... my Linux box NEVER crashes... I support
everything that does what I want it to, I'm here to bash no one. =)