I just set up my @home service (Oregon) on a new install of MD7.0.

I wanted to use the DHCP server as opposed to setting my networking info
statically. @Home is a bit odd, in that their DHCP server requires an
identifier from the client request in order to get a response.

1) backup /sbin/ifup (I used {fn.orig} for all files I'm about to tweak
2) find the line in /sbin/ifup which has

        if /sbin/ifup $DEVICE -h $HOSTNAME...

   and replace with

        if /sbin/ifup $DEVICE -I "c583xxx-a" ...

   with your "account id" from @home. Note that is a capital 'i'.

Save this file, restart your network (init 3),  or reboot if
you don't know how to restart services, and you should be
all set.

Hope this helps.

--
Francis J. Bruening