Kit,
    Star Office can be found in /opt.
    Type /opt/Office51 at the prompt and then ls to bring up the files.
     Alternatively click on the rpm icon.  Look down the rpm list on the left
     for office, click on wordprocessor to expand the file and highlight
     StarOffice.  then click on the file tab on the right for it to show a
      listing of all the files associated with that program.
         Andy