Here is my problem, please take the time to read it :

    I recently installed partition and boot magic on my windows 98 computer in preparation to install mandrake Linux 7.0. I installed Linux, but felt I did not do a good enough job so i decided to delete the partition. When I got to Windows, I used the delete Linux partition option that PartitionMagic gave me. When the computer rebooted, I went through the steps of the dos delete linux partition program, and it seemed as though it had worked. When the computer re-booted, Lilo gave me the same three options as usual : windows, linux, and floppy. Whether or not linux should still be listed as an option or whether I should have entered lilo at all is a different question, because when i typed linux just in case, it doesn't work anyways. ( the floppy option is also not the problem ) My real problem is that when i type in "windows" the computer goes to the partitionMagic dos program that says "the Linux partition could not be deleted. That operating system partition to be deleted was not found." This program gives me only the option to click ok, and when i do so, the computer reboots and when i type windows again under lilo, the same problem occurs. I have heard several responses, none of which I have gotten to work.
    I made a boot disk on my other windows computer ( typing sys a: at dos prompt at other computer ). I then put the disk into the computer and it booted up into a dos prompt. People told me to type fdisk /mbr, which i did at both the a and the c prompt, but neither recognized it. I also typed win / win98 / windows, but that didn't work either.
    I can't get back into my computer ( windows ), so please try to solve my problem.
    THANKS A MILLION, me