Guess what...this is Kit...and I've had some many problems...since I had
linux...
starting with a MacMillian software release of 6.1 Mandrake...then
trying to
get a CD iso from a friend, to having another friend finally sending me
the new 7.02.

I installed or rather UPGRADED from the 6.1 to the 7.02...and still had
problems...
UNTIL...I said...the heck with all this re-installing "OVER" the older
version,
why not do a complete FRESH install...and guess what?
IT FINALLY WORKS....everything finally works the way it should...!!!!!
I almost can't believe it...
I suggest that if anyone has problems with this or that not working...at
first...
to do a COMPLETE FRESH install....NOT an UPGRADE...
start all over from scratch...and let it do its thing normally...
after the install, you can always install anything else you may want....

but, let it do its own thing AT FIRST. JUST SELECT RECOMMENDED.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ICQ# 7110071

HomePage: