There are several ways to do this. I'm using 6.1, but these should all work for
7.0. One way is to go into your programs folders (either the big foot or the
big K) and look for DrakConf under there. It's probally be under "settings" or
something like that. Make sure you check all the folders. Once you find it,
click it, hold down the mouse button, and drag it to your desktop. And there
you go, a link.

And I'm sure there is some way to add an application to your desktop, but I
haven't found it yet in 6.1's Gnome. You might play around with right clicking
and see if you can find somewhere to add an app to the desktop. If you do, find
where it says "run" or "application" and type "drakconf"  (I'm guessing that's
the command, no quotes). Click OK and then an another application on your root
desktop.

Hope one of these solutions help.

--
Anthony Huereca