I have just installed Linux-Mandrake 6.1, I am logged in as the root user, The cdrom was found in the initial installation. I have no idea how to see what's on the cdrom of how to load the kde. I am very new at Linux but I am fairly confident in the windows world. I have read the site and cannot for the life of me find a simple instruction on how to install the kde. Was the kde loaded automatically when I did the initial install ?? I AM SOOO CONFUSED. Is there something or someone out there that can walk me through without having Unix based knowledge.
Any help would be appreciated