On the CD-Rom there's a file called "VERSION" (I believe; don't have the CD with
me right now. But it's a name that clearly states the file's purpose.); view
that file with an ASCII-editor. It has the version info of your Mandrake distro.

--

Rial Juan                  <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html