"Lisa J. Harris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm still pretty new to Linux, and have a couple books already, but
> am not completely satisfied with them; I was wondering what books
> you all have found helpful. Thanks.
>
>   Lisa
"Running Linux" by Matt Walsh, et. al. is an excellent reference.  If you're
using KDE as your desktop, "Practical KDE" by Dennis Powell is outstanding.
"Linux in a Nutshell" explains virtually all linux commands you'll need from a
console.
Mike

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
        --W. C. Fields

http://webmail.netscape.com.