> Paul Eppley wrote:
>
> > I set my mount points for my Windows partitions, and they do appear in
my
> > directory list, but none of the contents (files or sub-directories)
appear.
> > Please help.

I had the same problem on StarOffice that I resolved like this:

You have to edit file fstab in /etc/ and change all references to Windows
disks like this: supose the disk/partition name is DOS_hda1, you have to
change to dos_hda1. Nevertheless, I recommend that you change to a different
name, for instance: win_hda1.

Then, in the console make all disks/partition mount entries:

change to /mnt

and make mkdir win_hda1

it is all

Of course confirm that you can see contents of windows partitions on
directories with this new name. If yes everything must be fine and you can
delete your old directories.

Anyway, the key is to change all caps on directories names to lowercase. You
have to do that on fstab file and in directories name on /mnt