At last - someone who posts some diagnostics with their problem!

One problem though. It's in Starwriter format. What about us who don't use
Starwriter! Can you not post the relevant part of /var/log/messagesin plain
text format?

DO NOT POST ALL OF /VAR/LOG/MESSAGES! IT'LL BE HUGE AND PEOPLE IN HERE WILL
BECOME EXTREMELY ANNOYED!

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 28/02/2000 23:31:48

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]