All I did was made an application icon on the desktop and where the name of the
program to be executed goes I wrote: "imwheel -k", clicked OK. Then I dragged
(ie. drag 'n' drop) this icon into the autostart folder icon on the desktop. It
worked. I now use IceWM as wm and KDM (for the sake of my family) to log in and
I can't figure out a way to automatically start it.

Istvan

--
Istvan Bronowiecki - Melbourne, Australia  |  Powered by Linux 2.2.14