> Can you not just run this program again?
>
> 'XF86Setup'

I think every time I've done that, I've managed to screw up my video or
something else. I'd rather just edit the Pointer section. Here's my copy of
that section, and I would think it would work for you.

Section "Pointer"
    Protocol    "Microsoft"
    Device      "/dev/ttyS0"

# When using XQUEUE, comment out the above two lines, and uncomment
# the following line.

#    Protocol   "Xqueue"

# Baudrate and SampleRate are only for some Logitech mice

#    BaudRate   9600
#    SampleRate 150

# Emulate3Buttons is an option for 2-button Microsoft mice
# Emulate3Timeout is the timeout in milliseconds (default is 50ms)
    Emulate3Buttons
    Emulate3Timeout    50

# ChordMiddle is an option for some 3-button Logitech mice

#    ChordMiddle

EndSection

--
Lane