On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:44:04 -0500, Russell Simmons wrote:

->i'm reposting this question, as no one has answered it...can anyone tel me
->if this is possible?...
->
->Russell Simmons wrote:
->
->> i have a dual boot box (windoze 98/lm 6.0) on a 5.1 gig wd hd...when i
->> partitioned the drive i gave 4 gigs to windoz, (c), and i gig to use for
->> linux, (d), (hda1=windoz, hda2=linux swap, hda3=/, hda4=/home)...i used
->> linux fdisk to partition the 1 gig...a friend of mine went to linux
->> world expo, and broght me back a copy of 7.0, compliments of
->> nylug...while checking out the tutorial on the mandrake site, it appears
->> that i could resize my 4 gig windoze partition, without wiping out c,
->> and give more space for linux, using c and d...is this true? will 7.0
->> resize a fat32 native windoz partition without out data lose?...
->>

Generally you have to use a tool to manage your partions like Questware Partion
Manager or others.
I myself use Partion Manager for a long time and it works realy good in changing
Windows partitions.

So, next one. I got a few Linux cd's out of Magazins and in ONE of these are a spezial
free ! Version of
Partition Magic for your Problem. So I don't know if it is inside MD 7 and Linux
itself woun't do the job ( I
guess) .

BTW There are some shareware / freeware  tools outside for changing Partions ( zdnet
-> download -> ??
a tool from PC Professional)

If you want me to do I can find the exact places ..

Bye Peter

Tel:     +49 (30) 742 61 10
Fax:    +49 (30) 743 750 02
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]