Well,
Today when I tried to logon Linux (I have a dual machine and Windows have no
problems) I could not start XWindows.
The error message that I got is:
execve failed for etc/X11/X (errno 2)
_X11TransSocketUNIXconnect: can't connect: errno = 111
giving up
xinit: connection refused (errno 1110: unable to connect to X Server
xinit: no suc process (errno 3): Server error

Yesterday, everything was fine. The problem is that other people have got
access to the machine so I do not know what exactly happened.
I tried XF86Setup, Xconfigurator and xf86config but nothing. I have also
reinstalled the XFree packages without result.
Has anybody got any idea what is going on (and anyway what the error message
that I get means)
Thank you in advance,
Stelios