If the list server is not honouring unsubscribe commands, then we need to
inform mandrake and get them to check out the logs.

You are sending the email to unsubscribe from the same address you
subscribed to are you!

Failing that, go to

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/flists.php3

and unsubscribe from there. Although I find it hard to believe that the
server is not honouring unsub commands, it's not beyond the realms of
possibility.

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

"Gilles Veber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 16/02/2000 15:39:42

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]