Hi, I have a drive that is formatted (fat16) that I use for downloading files
to and then bring home to load on my linux-Mandrake 7.0-2 box (I have a real
fast internet access at work compaired with 33.6 at home).
So when I install this drive, as the slave on the secondary controller, and
power up, Mandrake sees the new device and askses if I would like to configure
it, I answer yes and all looks well. After I login I cant seem to get to it.
It dosent apper in the file manager and I cant seem to mount it. However when
I use Loather to view the devices I can see it, I can also see that it is
"hdd1". Do I first have to establish a mount point?? If so how?
How do I access this drive/filesystem???

Thanks.

http://webmail.netscape.com.