:~>Hi, I have done a default install onto a Toshiba 310 CDT laptop, with Macmillan
:Mandrkae Linux 7.0
:~>
:~>My screen will handle 800 x 600, however, all the configuration boxes are larger
:than this, so I cannot get to the "bottom" of the boxes, help !
:~>
:~>In windows if I select a larger resolution I get a "virtual" big desktop, however I
:cannot seem to get linux to emulate this, how does everyone else deal with linux at
:800x600 ?
:~>
:~>thanks in advance for any help

Add "Virtual 1024,768" in "Screen" section of XF86Config

See "man XF86Config" for details.

cu
        Denis
Mag^H^H^HDr. Denis Havlik  <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Austria                (@ @)       tel: (++431) 4277/51179
February 17-th 2000: The Linux Demo Y2k Day!!!