Your / seems too small should probably be 500-1000, /home might be trimmed
some unless you are going to storing lots of data....maybe about 500. If
you took 500 from /home and some from /usr (500 or so) and put that towards
/ I think that would be pretty balanced. Are you putting this on it's own
disk?