Well I deliberately neglected to mention Mozilla (even though I use it
everyday) is that although it is skinnable, there aren't really much of
skins right now, although Pete Collins of Alphanumerica recently has
created a great, but still in development, skin at
ftp://204.107.76.15/pub/RELEASE/

        Plus there are stuff still no implemented yet (like security and
cache), but it's stable and usable.

        <:3)~~