Hi, people!

        I install a RPM to the doom game on my Mandrake 6 and when I try to run
"sdoom", the game returns me a message: bash: /usr/games/sdoom: cannot
execute binary file. The binary file in the message is the sdoom or
another binary? Can anyone explain me something? Thank you.

--

        Jim Bruno Goldberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             Focus Consultoria Empresarial Ltda.

   "See inside, there's nothing to hide, turn and face the light!"

                                        Where do you want from me?
                                               Wright/Gilmour