I can't remember how it's performed precisely, but I seem to recall it
being discussed many years ago when I was having a brilliant time trying to
install Slakware. Basically, NEVER EVER defrag a mounted system! I'll go
and try to dig up some of my notes for the period....

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

Anthony Huereca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 18/02/2000 22:04:57

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]