Fernando,

I understand you are frustrated and anxious to get your soundcard working.
However, if you'd bothered to read the replies to your persistant posting
you'll discover someone has already answered your question and advised you
to attempt to run 'sndconfig' as root.

Persistant posting of the same message, over and over and over and over and
over and over (get the idea yet) and over and over and over and over
(understand?) and over and over again, will not elicit a friendly response.
Do we understand each other?

cc:d directly to the gentleman to make sure he gets the message.....

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

Fernando Camacho Olmos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 22/02/2000 03:13:28

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]