>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Message <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 2/22/00, 5:29:37 AM, "Warren Doney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Re: [newbie] WINE help:

I was using the last wine in the 1999 series with mandrake 6.1.  You
need to udate your unreal files, or it will hang right at the start of
the intro.
If you don't update Unreal, you can try running it in Windows, then
setting the resolution and any other options to do with the display,
to what you'll be using when you're running it through wine.
So, if you're Linux display is set at 800x600, make sure unreal is set
to that too.
Also, try using the -desktop 800x600 option when running wine.

HTH