--

Joerg Reinhardt

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,
After having set up the Netscapenavigator correctly (well...nearly) in a long
and dirty fight, I found out that the Kfm is propably the better
internet-browser, at least at Linux systems. Main reason for that is, that you
can browse the harddisk, as well the net.

Some questions left:
- how to get rid of the two "--" in the left, above corner of all of my e-mail
   (If you can't see what I mean... forget the question, every is o.k. than)
   those two "--" don't appear in the signature file

- can I set up the Kfm in a way that my well working mp3,quiktime, etc.-
   players,  are started automatically for live-stream-radio/video information
   (propably my connection is to slow for streaming video, but audio-stream
   is supposed to work, (at least it did with the "evil-OS")???

They dont have to be started "automatically" (would be the best of course),
some way (automaticly or not), to listen to live-stream-audio, would make me
lucky enought.

Thanks in advance
Joerg Reinhardt