Hello,
      I would love to start using linux, but I am unable to configure my ati
xpert99 rage 128 8meg agp video card to work with x on mandrake 6.0. It is
unable to see it at the install - I have looked at other e-mails with people
having the same problem and these replies say to go to the suse web site and
download them from there - on that site they have xf86.rpm and
xf86-3.3.6.rpm and soon I don't know which one to download and how to
install it. Right now I just have linux installed without x. Hope you can
help.

Many thanks in advance.

Bob, Hope to be future AVID Linux user.