Ummm - you subscribed to this list didn't you?

You want to learn how to use and administer your Linux box don't you?

Well, so did everony else in here. The questions you see are problems being
encountered by all the people in here, and occasinally, you get a success
story and a solution for that particular problem. We aren't asking you and
questions but if you see anything you can answer, feel free to reply and
tell us all how you solved it!

If the amount of mail is overwhelming you, unsubscribe.

Why DID you subscribe to this list?

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 22/02/2000 18:17:02

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]