Pretty much the same way you got on it.  You should have received a message
almost exactly like the following when you joined this list:

Welcome to the Cooker List.
subject :

unsubscribe newbie.

or go to the web page and unsubscribe via the web interface.

--
Mandrake Staff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To make your life less complicated, I suggest that you keep the confirmation
emails you receive when you join any list.  Every list I have ever subscribed to