I've been adding Linux distros on my system: Corel -> Debian -> Mandrake.
Debian users are proud of their apt-get program that lets them fetch and
install new goodies from both their CDs and the Internet.

In Mandrake, it looks like kpackage provides this capability to some
extent. If there is a more powerful alternative, please tell me about it.

One can specify a URL in kpackage, and I presume this means that the
program will look at this site for packages to download and install. If
this is so, what is the best URL to use for this purpose?
--
Lane
----