Thanks for answering my call for help so quickly!

ls -alk /dev/f*
gave me a whole screen of information including the following:

brw-------- 1   root   floppy   2, 0   May 5 1998   /dev/fd0
brw-------- 1   root   floppy   2, 1   May 5 1998   /dev/fd1

So both drives are there but trying to use both of them is driving me
nuts.

My fstab file is:

/dev/hda1 /ext2 defaults 1 1
/dev/hdb6 swap swap defaults 0 0
/mnt/floppy /mnt/floppy supermount fs=vfat, dev=/dev/fd0 0 0
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
none /dev/pts devpts mode=0620 0 0
/mnt/cdrom /mnt/cdrom supermount fs=iso9660, dev=/dev/cdrom 0 0

mtab file is:

/dev/hda1 / ext2 rw 0 0
none /proc proc rw 0 0
/mnt/floppy /mnt/floppy supermount rw, fs=vfat, dev=/dev/fd0 0 0
none /dev/pts devpts rw, mode=0620 0 0
/mnt/cdrom /mnt/cdrom supermount rw, fs=iso9660, dev=/dev/cdrom

I tried to mount the second floppy by using "mount /dev/fd1" but got the
error message "Mount: can't find /dev/fd1 in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab".

I tried to add a second
/mnt/floppy /mnt/floppy supermount fs=vfat, dev=/dev/fd1 0 0
to the fstab file but when I rebooted the system it hangs on "Unmounting
File Systems" and after forcing a hard boot it hangs right after
"Remounting Root File System in Read-Write Mode [OK]".

I'm now re-installing 7.0...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Lori Rothermel