You may have to get the DOS driver dsk and boot on DOS and run the setup.
There is an FAQ someplace that talks about this. I do not have it in front
of me right now, but there is a FULL/HALF mode setting that may need to be
changed.

Also, if you have 2 cards than you will need to add them to conf.modules.
The boot process only finds 1 card.

Christopher Molnar
New Enland Business Services, LLC      Aetna, Inc.
Hartford, CT USA                       Middletown, CT USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]