Well, it's at least under investigation ...

Bill Mote
----- Original Message -----
From: <snip>
To: "Bill Mote" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [FUN] A wish ...

> I know. I am working on  a better solution.
>
> Denis
>
> :~>A bug in your mailing list:
> :~>
> :~>*********************************************
> :~>Are you tired of seeing all the unsubscribe messages in the list?  I've
not counted, but I'm certain they're a substantial % of the e-mail I receive
from this list.  I like to help, but my God there's a lot of traffic.
Couple the unsubscription requests with the off topic crap and it's dang
hard to stay active on here very long.
> :~>
> :~>E-mail the folks at Mandrake and request they add the subscription
information as a signature file, or a footer to the e-mail.  All it takes
is:
(http://www.linux-mandrake.com) and visit the mailing lists section.
> :~>
> :~>Bill Mote